“Agile succeeds where people demonstrate the courage to face the truth quickly. However most people, in most organizations, don’t take 100% responsibility when things go wrong. The result is that
“Agile succeeds where people demonstrate the courage to face the truth quickly. However most people, in most organizations, don’t take 100% responsibility when things go wrong. The result is that they harm:
* their projects,
* teams, and ultimately,
* stagnate as individuals.
Demonstrating personal responsibility is the first step in
* Achieving success,
* Leading yourself and others,
* Changing anything,
* Solving any problem, and
* Managing every relationship.
The failure to take responsibility stalls projects, kills teams, and is a leading reason why smart people fail.
Then why doesn’t everybody do it?
This presentation will show:
* the only known how-to approach for understanding, inspiring, teaching, and learning responsibility
* why and how to lead yourself first
* what to do to take personal responsibility for your agile projects and to build responsible and agile leaders, teams, and communities.
Participants will receive in-depth, research-based, fundamentally useful information and understanding about how your –- and everyone else’s — mind works that affects your agility at work.
Powerful visual and mental models packed with insightful truths.
Practical tools for enhancing responsibility in individuals, teams, and organizations.
“Christopher Avery Ph.D.
Founder and CEO of The Responsibility Company (www.responsibility.com)
Austin, TX USA
* The Responsibility Process: Unlocking Your NAtural Ability to Live and Lead with Power
* Teamwork Is An Individual Skill: Getting Your Work Done when Sharing Responsibility
I serve evolving leaders, coaches, and leadership teams who
* want to be wiser faster,
* intend to lead themselves and others to results that matter,
* know there is more light available to them, and
* are open to the idea that their outer world changes when their inner world (mind, mindsets, culture) changes.
It is inspiring work.
I’m convinced that 99.9% of leadership is self-leadership. If you are not leading yourself in ways that free you to be who you are, then you can’t very well lead others to results that matter. My intent is to accelerate performance, success, and happiness while increasing personal degrees of freedom, choice, and power.
My unique value is in coaching leaders to unlock and access The Responsibility Process®, the pattern in our minds by which we process thoughts about taking—and avoiding—responsibility. The Responsibility Process shows that leadership is innate in all of us. That’s where I work—showing smart and ambitious people how to tap into their innate leadership, and then cascading that to teams and company culture.”
(Friday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm(GMT+01:00) View in my time