I love emergence, and rarely run out of topics.I love Welo, a platform made for emergence.Join me for two hours of ‘ask me anything’, or make your own
I love emergence, and rarely run out of topics.
I love Welo, a platform made for emergence.
Join me for two hours of ‘ask me anything’, or make your own conversations…
We can talk about:
– How to start your agility path?
– What the heck is agility?
– What is Taoism? are we all one? and why is it relevant?
– How can we hack our meeting culture to help our organisation?
– Can forcing something be effective?
– Or anything you bring to the table!!
And if you will learn nothing of these, you will at least discover Welo! the coolest platform to work in that I’ve seen so far.
– I’ve been in the ‘agile’ space as a Scrum master and an agile coach for the past 16 years, and got my wake-up call when I discover the book of Tao (and the Agile Tao by Peter Merel) and realised the deep connection between them.
– The creator of the #meetingSpicer and the #OwnershipSpicer – tools to hack meeting culture and help a team reach decisions fast.
– I love to write, and I manage teh Agile-Tao podcast – where we (alongside Peter Merel) talk about the impact of Lao Tzu on organisational culture.
(Friday) 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm(GMT+01:00) View in my time